When looking for the best Apartments For Students, have a think about what matters to you. Take a look at the following list and put in order of priority what is the most or least important to you. Then you can use it as a guide on how to pick the perfect apartment.
- Location – is it an exciting/ safe/ peaceful area to live in – what kind of area are you looking for?
- Décor – are you hoping to have beautiful surroundings and excellent décor? There is some fantastic new student accommodation that has popped up in Leicester for next term.
- Added extras – as well as a great apartment, are you looking for all the mod cons, such as a washing machine, dishwasher, flat screen TV etc?
- Close proximity – to lectures, the best local night spots and eateries, or to public transport links – what is most important to you?
- Access to public transport – can you get to where you need to be on foot, or is there a good bus route nearby?
- Cost – what is your budget? Once the rent is paid, will you have money left over for food, bills, going out etc.
- Security – is there CCTV or an onsite security team, secure bike storage etc?
- Flatmates – are you happy to share, do you have friends already that you want to share with, or would you prefer to go it alone?
What To Do This Summer In Leicester
There is some great stuff going on in Leicester over the next couple of months, from the Leicester Vintage Festival this June, to a sumptuous street food night at the LBC Depot towards the end of July and August, which welcomes some of the UK’s top street food traders.
That’s, of course, not to mention all of the great bars and restaurants which come into their own in the summer months and make for some great places to meet friends and watch the world go by.
if you haven’t yet booked accommodation for 2017-2018, Westmanor have spaces available at the following properties:
- Hub student
- 8-10 West Walk – BRAND NEW FOR SEPTEMBER 2017-2018 TERM
- Goddard House
- Charlesworth House
- 146 London Road
- East Bond St
- Clyde Court
- Platform Apartments
- Regent Park Mew – 3 beds (no part lets)
- Chatham – 10 beds (x2 5 bed flats, part lets accepted)
- OGP1 – 1 Room girls flat
- OGP2 – 2 Room Girls Flat
- Courthouse – 2 rooms
- Westdale – 10 rooms
- Water mills – 1-bed apartment
- The Zip building – X6 studios/ X1 4 bed
- Oxford House – X10
- Braunstone Gate
If you want any more information about our accomodation, visit our about us page.